Create a set of evaluation questions for the young people to ask each other. Using video equipment such as flipcharts or a cell phone, ask the young people to conduct and record the interview. If young people are uncomfortable being filmed, they can film their hands or feet during the interview instead of their faces.
It is important to ensure that the audio recording is well done. Emphasize that the film is only for evaluation of the activity and will not be used for any other purpose.
Sample questions for street interviews:
- First of all, let's get to know you. Who are we talking to?
- What happened here today? How was it for you?
- What affected you the most?
- Can you give examples of what you said from yourself or from your environment? (According to the content) etc. questions.
- Cell phone or one of the video recording devices