Genie in a Bottle
1. Pass each participant three sticky notes and a writing utensil.
2. Set the scene. Tell your participants to imagine that a genie in a bottle is granting them three wishes.
3. Ask them to draw their wishes, each on a separate sticky note.
4. One by one, ask each participant to display their sticky notes for the group to see.
5. Ask the group to guess what each drawing represents until every participant has presented.
Genie in a Bottle is a great way to start a discussion about your participants' values, similarities, and differences!