Personal Brand Tagline
Purpose of the Exercise
This is a great marketing, creativity, or self-reflection exercise. This activity can be used for training sessions on copywriting, marketing, soft skills, and writing CVs. It can be quite a versatile tool.
1. Provide participants with a pen and paper.
2. Ask participants to write a tagline as a tweet, using only 140 characters to promote themselves.
3. Share with the rest of the class and discuss.
Benefits of this Activity
- This is a good exercise to help participants focus on the essentials and what is important.
- The results can be funny, so this may be a useful activity to lighten the mood.