Pass the Ball
1. Decide the topic you want to focus on. For instance, you could use a training topic, such as “youth participation.”
2. Gather your team to sit or stand in a circle.
3. Tell them the topic to focus on.
4. Give one of the participants a ball to start the game.
5. Ask them to throw the ball to a participant. Whoever it’s thrown to must answer a question of the thrower’s choice. The question should be related to the topic.
6. Have participants throw the ball throughout the group until each participant has answered a question.
If you prefer to have, participants answer questions related to your training material, consider using a Thumball! On each panel of the ball, there’s a thoughtful prompt to get your participants talking.