Stick a piece of paper on the back of each participant. Ask everyone to walk quietly around the room, stopping in between to write a positive comment about that person on the piece of paper on someone else's back.
- The conversation you had with that person today was very enjoyable
- A skill that he or she has learned that the person has
- That it cheered him up or helped him solve a problem
- They can write about how something they did or said contributed to the group
- You can ask them to write something specific to the session/activity you did that day, for example how that participant has changed as a result of working together
Each participant should try to write comments on as many participants' backs as possible. If you can, make sure that it is not clear who wrote them. When everyone has a few good comments on their backs, you can stop. Invite participants to take out the paper from their backs and read it.