Rock, Paper, Scissors
This is a fun and loud energiser based on the well-known “Rock, Paper, Scissors” game - with a twist: the losing players become the fan of the winners as the winner advances to the next round. This goes on until a final showdown with two large cheering crowds! It can be played with adults of all levels as well as kids, and it always works!
1. Find a partner
2. Play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" against each other until the first win.
3. The winner has to find a new opponent. The losing player becomes a fan of the winner.
4. The winner plays against the new opponent, while their fan cheers for them.
5. The winner of the second game searches for a new opponent, while the losing team joins their fan base.
6. Repeat until there are only two opponents with a huge fan base cheering for them. The last two have to play until one player has won two times.