My hands, My features
1. Everyone draws their hand on a piece of colored paper and writes a characteristic on each finger.
2. Then they put the papers in the center.
3. Everyone takes one of the papers and tries to find the owner of the drawn hand.
Evaluate the activity with questions like the following:
- How was the game? How do you feel?
-Did you find it difficult to find features to describe yourself?
- Was it easy trying to find your friends on the features?
When the activity is completed, the hands can be hung on a board or on the wall.
Contact with the Author
My hands, My features 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.