Home Forums PUBLIC SPHERE Let’s Introduce Ourselves Reply To: Let’s Introduce Ourselves

• Razan Damlakhi

July 18, 2023 at 6:13 pm

Hello! My name is Razan (she/her), Syrian by origin and based in The Netherlands since 2011. I’m a computer engineer by degree, a social worker by vocation, and a learning experience designer/facilitator by passion! Lifelong Learning drivers me onward. Curiosity, perseverance, agility, stewardship, and gratitude are values that best describe who I am. Convinced by the power of non-formal learning, I aspire to contribute to more meaningful human connections despite differences in backgrounds, perspectives and lived realities.

Since 2017, I have been involved with several governmental and non-profit organisations on developing and delivering programmes & projects that facilitate the social & economic inclusion of refugees in The Netherlands. In my daily work, I support (young)newcomers with refugee background in building their new lives and finding their way in Dutch society. In particular, I offer them guidance on finding suitable education and employment opportunities, in order to increase their self-reliance, sense of security and belonging.

Delighted for the opportunity to join Experianta and be on this unique exploration journey. Thrilled about what lies ahead, and looking forward to learning with & from you all…